SALICORNIA-BASED MEMORY ENHANCER
• Plant-based memory & cognitive enhancer extracted from Salicornia
• Patented nutraceutical that is effective on memory and cognitive function
1. Article published in journal: Scientific Reports-Nature
2. Salicornia-derived 'Acanthoside B', an anti-acetylcholinesterase compound, in PhytoMemory improves memory and cognitive function
Article published in journal: Food and Chemical Toxicology
(Article Title: Cognitive-enhancing and ameliorative effects of Acanthoside B in a scopolamine-induced amnesic mouse model through regulation of oxidative/inflammatory/cholinergic systems and activation of the TrkB/CREB/BDNF pathway)
3. Irilin B in PhytoMemory shows antineuroinflammatory and anti-Parkinsonism-like potential MPTP-intoxicated PD-like mouse model.
Article published in journal: Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
(Article Title: The Ameliorative Effects of the Ethyl Acetate Extract of Salicornia europaea L. and Its Bioactive Candidate, Irilin B, on LPS-Induced Microglial Inflammation and MPTP-Intoxicated PD-Like Mouse Model)
• A recent clinical trial of PhytoMemory by the Department of Neurology of Seoul National University Hospital
confirmed the significant improvement in auditory comprehension of language.
- Article submitted to journal: Scientific Reports-Nature