• 100% plant-derived memory & cognitive enhancer extracted from Salicornia plant
• Patented nutraceutical that is effective on memory and cognitive function
1. Article published in journal: Scientific Reports-Nature
2. Article published in journal: Food and Chemical Toxicology
(Article Title: Cognitive-enhancing and ameliorative effects of acanthoside B in a scopolamine-induced amnesic mouse model
through regulation of oxidative/inflammatory/cholinergic systems and activation of the TrkB/CREB/BDNF pathway)
- Salicornia-derived 'Acanthoside B', an anti-acetylcholinesterase compound, in PhytoMemory improves memory and cognitive function.
3. Article published in journal: Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
- Irilin B and isorhamnetin in PhytoMemory clear free radicals that increase aging and neuroinflammation in brain.
- PhytoMemory also shows neurogenesis and neuronal proliferation in hippocampus
• A recent clinical trial of PhytoMemory by the Department of Neurology of Seoul National University Hospital
confirmed the significant improvement in auditory comprehension of language.